#steve rogers: 99% snark 1% freedom
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
This sample pair of Cloudberry Lady The Bat high heels is available at the Lace market! http://lacemarket.net/the-bat-high-heels/
Short Hair- Mulan Soundtrack
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? DO YOU KNOW HOW DISAPPOINTED I WAS THAT YOU WEREN’T ON THE MOVIE SOUNDTRACK????
First time I heard this, I almost screamed. At first, it sounds like typical movie music until SUDDEN 80’S MONTAGE.
DUDE I’M GONNA CLEAN MY HOUSE TO THIS
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert battle for title of world’s biggest Star Wars Fan! (x)
This is so cool! But what country are they from? “Africa” is really vague.
Their names are Duro-Aina Adebola, Akindele Abiola, Faleke Oluwatoyin, and Bello Eniola and they’re from Lagos, Nigeria. There’s a neat video about them here.
Ming-Na Wen at the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere
@MingNa looking Gorgeous
Filming a rainbow when suddenly.
what the fuck
thor be up there hosting some pride
- Anonymous said:Hi Copperbadge, I'm considering writing a blog, and I was wondering if you had any advice, since I enjoy yours, both here, and the extribulum blog. In particular, how do you decide what pseudonym to use, and what to name the blog?
I have so much advice, anon, on my god. So much advice. But in many ways it depends on what your goals are. Because if you want to run a blog to...
- “You see, in my view a writer is a writer not because she writes well and easily, because she has amazing talent, because everything she does is...”